In no particular order;
1. A rush of warm water down your throat after a vigorous cough.
2. Taking a really good shit. The type that comes out all at one go. Not the occasionally ‘plunk plunk plunk’s that are ridiculously small with the effort needed to force them out.
3. Speaking of which, also getting a ‘Eureka!’ moment in the midst of (2), which qualifies as a double pleasure.
4. Having dark chocolate slowly melting in your mouth.
5. Taking off on a jet plane.
6. Long bus rides in a public, empty bus (extremely rare in crowded Singapore), with your favourite music plugged into your ears and a good book in your hands.
7. Hopping on a bus and going wherever it takes you.
8. The sense of satisfaction after solving a complex coding problem with less than 20 lines of code. (Only the geeks will get this.)
9. Having Starbuck’s Java Chip frappe during a rainy day.
11. The rush of adrenaline when giving a public talk. (I’m starting to get used to this.)
12. Being surrounded by people you love, every single day – both at home AND at work.
Comments are closed for this entry.